Why choose RATAJ axle-free spiral conveyors?
Especially due to their simple and operating reliable design, long service life, and capacity performance.
Axle-free spiral conveyors are more and more frequently replacing the classic worm conveyors, bulk conveyors, and belt conveyors. The main advantages of axle-free spiral conveyors as compared to the existing types of transport are especially as follows:
- Smaller investment and operating costs as compared to classic conveyors, bulk conveyors, and air transport
- Custom design and production of conveyors into the existing or designed technology
- Multi-year operation without the necessity of repairs or preventive interventions
- Perfect sealing of the conveyor and ensuring of dust-free operation
- Possibility of very precise dosing of transported material
- Use for continuous weighing of transported material
- Very small building dimensions of the conveyor and the electrical gearboxes
- Possibility to use the system of not transferring explosions (RATATEX®) between two technologies and thus
simplification of the technological design of material transport (unnecessary to install feed or closing turnstiles)
- Easy and quick repair of the spiral and pipeline for any user
- Design of the conveyor complying with installation into a zone with danger of explosion (20, 21, 22 or 0, 1, 2)
- Possibility of conveyor design complying with explosion resistance up to 1.0 MPa
- Trouble-free transport of materials with extreme physical properties (very abrasive, pieced, flowing, adhesive,